Makes my lawn unsightly

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 19 17:25:54 UTC 2012

Which particular universal proclamation is unliked by you and why? It seems to me that universal proclamations are useful to the extent that they are true.

How long it should take to adjust to this "unfamiliar environment" is a matter of opinion, and mine apparently differs from yours. I don't think that I flipped the lid (I put a lot less energy into my initial protrest than you have in vibrating me), though I may have (hopefully) nipped-in-the-bud or (perhaps more aptly) chopped-a-bit-at-the-kudzu.