Computer Mice or Mouses?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 19:41:52 UTC 2012

The reason I specifically referred to VAX and X is because these were in
the big rollout of Project Athena in the spring of 1984, with much
preparation before that. The jokes about mice/mouses were prominent even
back then. The 1984 claim made no sense whatsoever, but many thanks to
Garson for finding the actual citations that prove it.

VS-)