terms of endearment

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Mar 27 18:14:07 UTC 2012

Does Martin's/Zimmerman's "neighborhood"* have
"entrances"?  (Gates?  Some other form of (legally) restricted
entry/exit?)  Or is Zimmerman claiming turf, a "neighborhood" in
which walking while black is suspicious?

* I assume it's theirs in common, since IIRC Martin's home was only a
short distance from where Zimmerman was patrolling. I definitely
remember a statement that the store Martin went to was perhaps 100
yards from his house.

Joel