to parse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 21:43:25 UTC 2012

It's the hot new, fun new way to say "determine; understand exactly":

2007 http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=829406 L I'm thinking
it's probably the Onkyo 604, but I can't seem to parse whether the hum
issues only pertain to the 804 (and the 684?).

2009
http://www.prefixmag.com/media/jesus-christ-the-indie-band/is-this-really-what-you-want-audio/33222/
:
  It's probably best to not even try to parse whether or not this band
meant to be ironic.

2010
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704756804575608733870097728.html
:
 The refocus comes at a time when booksellers are trying to parse
whether digital
sales are cannibalizing hardcover and paperback sales.

2012
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100007219&docId=l:1652190394&isRss=true&Em=4
 : That seems like an impossible thing to parse, this $900,000 plus dollars
donated to Rielle Hunter. How do you parse whether or not that was done to
avoid humiliation or continue his campaign?

JL