Veep

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 23:46:18 UTC 2012

Third episode:

"Sweet hairy fuck!" ("Good heavens!")

"What the F-word is going on?" ("What the eff is going on?")

"What's-his-ass said so."  ("What's-his-name."  I heard this in 1975.)

BONUS:

Democratic strategist Jim Carville has tweeted Dems to "WTFU," which he
defines as "Wake the you-know-what up!" from dreams that Romney is a
pushover.

JL