Veep

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 00:24:08 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "What the F-word is going on?" ("What the eff is going on?")

In an episode of The Family Guy, Huck Griffin addresses himself to
"N-word Jim," after getting yelled at by Jim for first addressing him
as, well, "N-word Jim."

> "What's-his-ass said so." Â ("What's-his-name." Â I heard this in 1975.)

("What's-his-face." I heard this in 1960, popularized by the same EM
who also introduced "How ADJ is that?!" and other catch-phrases.)

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain