1947 citing in Archie Comic of "butthole." What did it mean?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 00:42:35 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012, VS-) noted:
> we would never have see another kid named John, Richard
> or William since each has a variant that is used in a vulgar sense.

And the name of the first black, world's heavyweight boxing champion,
Jack Johnson, of Galveston, Texas, would also have been some kind of
pun for "penis," as would be the company name, Johnson & Johnson.

"A johnson?! That thing is a johnson *&* johnson!"

--
-Wilson
-----