to parse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 11 14:59:07 UTC 2012

This gives me the chance to say that, despite "parse" and one or two other
oddities I might post some day, Perlmutter's book, on the iconography of
war, is excellent and informative.

Now how often do I say something like that?

JL