"pretzel palace"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 15 15:03:57 UTC 2012

Gotta be a coincidence, but a 1917 soldier song goes:

I'm goin' to live on the German Rhine,
I'm goin' to have one Hell of a time,
Inlaid pretzels on the floor,
German butlers to open the door,
For my cook the Princess Hohenzollerin,
I'll take Christmas dinner in the town of Berlin,
Hang my pants on the Hindenburg Line,
On my castle on the river, castle on the river,
Castle on the River Rhine!

"Inlaid pretzels" is good.

JL