"political"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 15 19:10:09 UTC 2012

I am lead to recall the "Meaningless Words" section of Orwell's "Politics
and the English Language":

"Words like romantic, plastic, values, human, dead, sentimental, natural,
vitality, as used in art criticism, are strictly meaningless, in the sense
that they not only do not point to any discoverable object, but are hardly
ever expected to do so by the reader."

DanG