Tori Stafford ’s killer cries in court, apologizes to family, =?UTF-8?Q?but_maintains_he=E2=80=99s_?=innocent | News | National Post

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Tue May 15 22:49:02 UTC 2012

OT
If you've ever been there, once you're in the system, you learn the
whole thing is a game.  Unfortunately you have to learn the rules by
trial and error
(sorry no pun intended)

On 5/15/2012 5:43 PM, Wilson Gray wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Dan Goncharoff<thegonch at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> What are you supposed to say when you are told you need to express
>> contrition in order to receive leniency in sentencing, but you maintain you
>> didn't do the crime?
> A good point.
>
> Of course, the act itself is pointless, under the circumstances cited.
>
> --
> -Wilson
> -----
> -Mark Twain

I'm supposed to respect my elders,but it’s getting harder and harder for
me to find one now.