"the finger" in 1932 Hollywood epic

Sun May 20 01:33:48 UTC 2012

One day television star Mister Rogers was unable to control the anger
he felt toward the children in his studio audience, and he gave them
the finger. In fact, he gave them two fingers simultaneously! Here is
a link to the indisputable photographic evidence. (Scroll down to
number entry number 11.):

http://goo.gl/IbNXr
http://www.cracked.com/blog/14-photographs-that-shatter-your-image-famous-people/

Of course, hand gestures are sometimes misleading. Apparently, Mister
Rogers was not really flipping off his audience. Out of context images
are subject to misinterpretation. In any case, list members may find
the picture amusing.