interesting ad...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 21 16:27:52 UTC 2012

The chillingly premonitory film _Idiocracy_ (2006) features in the
all-too-near future, "Big-Ass Soda!" in vending machines, along with TV
shows like "Ow! My Balls!"

According to the narrator's introduction:

"The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had
high hopes that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution,
but sadly the greatest minds and resources were focused on conquering hair
loss and prolonging erections."

Significantly, the IMDb version of this quote contains embarrassing
misspellings.

JL