Veep

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 22 00:57:46 UTC 2012

Last night:

"There's this extreme metal band playing over at Labyrinths tonight. Just
real fucked-up noise! They don't even have a name! Want to check it out?"
 (Delightfully unconventional, "outrageous" noise.)

"You upstate New York dickshit!" (Sic: not "dipshit.")

"You have just put this entire office into a salad-spinner of fuck!"
(Trouble; 'shit.')

JL