a Seven Wonder (a member of the class of Seven Wonders)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 29 22:41:18 UTC 2012

Neil de Grasse Tyson's commencement address at Univ. of
Alabama-Huntsville (2010).

http://youtu.be/5nKu4KDoO7o
@2:01
> A couple of years ago, I was asked by ABC News to join a committee--a
> committee of nine--to sort of debate and discuss, and then vote, on
> the Seven Wonders of America. And I knew what was at the top of my
> list--the Saturn Five, of course! If that's not a Seven Wonder of
> America, I don't know what is!

A bit later he also mentions the "Twitterverse". And the "Saturn-Five
envy" at about 7:35 (with obvious references to size of rocket models
that lead up to that joke, making the conclusion obligatory), followed
by a bit on math and language from about 9:00.

If you want to see the whole thing, part 2 is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmkBBqfRcSI (not an obvious location from
Part 1). Part 2 contains the boiled-frog fallacy (suggesting that rocket
scientists know about as much about biology as Shakespeare scholars know
about mathematics).

     VS-)