_Cop a squat!_ = "have a seat!, sit down!"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 4 23:22:00 UTC 2012

Heard this rara avis used on Keegan&Peele on the Comedy Channel, a few
days ago. Before that, I heard Richard Belzer use it in an episode of
Homicide: Life on the Street. Otherwise, I haven't heard it - even in
the various new meanings that is has accumulated - since the early
'50's in StL.

It's like "break nasty." I'm alone in considering to be so cool that
it should be on everyone's lips.

--
-Wilson
-----