An animated-cartoon hillbilly is getting ready to "pah-TAY!"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Nov 5 19:53:16 UTC 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 2:27 PM, Laurence Horn wrote:

> I think all sorts of things come undone, from cardigan sweaters to zippers.  But another vector here, besides (IIRC) Eleanor Rigby

I didn't remember correctly, I now see.  Maybe I was confusing the plot of Eleanor Rigby with that of a more relevant song, like perhaps the Guess Who's "She's Come Undone".  As they say, if you can remember the 60's…  But I'm pretty sure I have the Wally Lamb book title right.

LH