An animated-cartoon hillbilly is getting ready to "pah-TAY!"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 6 00:02:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> I think all sorts of things _come undone_.

Wait, what?! Are you sure about that?! Don't all sorts of things "come
*aloose*"?! What variety of "English" do you people speak, anyroad?

Youneverknow.

But seriously, folks, what's up with the semantics of this phrase that
it's bad WRT poor Eleanor Rigby, but something that hillbilly Early
Cuyler would be eagerly looking forward to?
--
-Wilson
-----