T-y-t

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 6 13:46:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Joan H. Hall wrote:

> DARE treats this at "tee-whitie." We're glad for the additional
> information, Bonnie.

Good to know, Joan.  Thanks!

But now I'm embarrassed.  I'm afraid I don't have ready access to DARE
(at least not until this evening).  Can you clue me in as to what DARE
says about "tee-whitie"?  (And why am I now suddenly thinking about
tighty-whities?)

Thanks also go to Jon, Gerald, Dan, and Stephen* for their SWAGs, "to
your tastes," Spanish "ands", and tittles and yods on the subject.

-- Bonnie

* for Stephen's and my sake, I was hoping this was going to turn out
to be "ten yards total" or something.