y'all -- in Singapore

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 11 04:30:35 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Dan Goodman <dsgood at iphouse.com> wrote:
> sup y'all

I'm not surprised to see this in such a cliched environment. But, of I
*heard* *any* Asian - except for the Asian guy who does black shtick
in TV commercials say it in the wild, the guy from Mad-TV, and that
comic from the South, the actor who uses "Wilson" as the English of
his Chinese first name, etc, - use it in the wild, I'd be kinda
surprised.

Well, probably not.

BE is hip like that, the world around.

As they say,

"Everybody wants to be a nigger. Unless he is one."

--
-Wilson
-----