Heard: _inseparable_ > "[We were] unseparatable!"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 23:10:31 UTC 2012

Well, it's about time!* I've been waiting for this since "insoluble" >
"unsolvable."

Despite 243K hits, Google thinks that _inseparable_ is what I really want.

Others have heard "Eat soup!" from the TV ad, no doubt. Were any
others also taught that, properly, though counterintuitively, one
*drinks* soup? OTOH, I've never heard it said that you "drink" a bowl
of Cheerioats. And the expression is "eat it with a spoon" and not
"drink it…"

*as my dear mom-in-law exclaimed, upon hearing that I had proposed
marriage to her daughter

--
-Wilson
-----