hypernegation on Monday Night Football

Clai Rice cxr1086 at LOUISIANA.EDU
Tue Nov 13 14:16:42 UTC 2012

Gruden is the King of hyperbole--every player is tremendous, every play is
great. It got so bad last year I had to turn off the sound. Someone must
have said something to him because this season he has been more muted,
bringing out the superlatives only on every third play or so. Stacking up
his negatives fits his style superbly.

--Clai Rice