Oosik in the news

Thu Nov 15 09:15:59 UTC 2012

Thank you for asking and for the e-mail quote!

I look forward to any further response. In the meantime, I looked a bit for "usiq" and "uusiq," with only limited luck,

One citation is at http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/z/613578/3, and says:

-----
Walrus usiq are very expensive and much sought after all over the world. you see them all over the place in Anchorage

Here in this arts& crafts showcase are two usiq's. They are on the lower two shelves on the right side.. that lazy S.

those are walrus usiq. (oosick), it is IVORY, it is a "bone" from the Penis of a walrus !!!
-----

The other citation I found is a vulgar lyric from the movie "On the Ice" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663660/). The lyrics can be found at http://tosubtitles.com/on-the-ice-2011-english-english/34590 and the relevant part says "... she can ride my usiq..."

There's a vulgarism that you really need to be in the know to get!

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA