"_No holes barred_, straight talk." [NT]

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Nov 21 14:19:57 UTC 2012

On 11/21/12 12:00 AM, Automatic digest processor wrote:
> I'm not sure.  I confess that until recently I thought it was "no holes barred", until I was disabused of this by incredulous relatives.  And I even used to watch wrestling on TV, so I have no excuse.
>
> LH
And the relations get to lord it about that a *Yale* *linguistics*
*professor* made such an error. Tsk! Bonus for them! (We language geeks
get 0 slack from friends and relations . . . )

---Amy West