"friends-and-relations" who disrespect linguistics professors

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 22 04:03:13 UTC 2012

Allow me to direct your attention to Frankie Rubenstein's _A Dictionary of
Shakespeare's Sexual Puns and their References_ (Macmillan, 1984).

There you will find *every last one* of the words your friends were
snickering at - and more.

That Shakespeare. All he could think about was sex. Just look at his name,
for God's sake.

JL