"The best word ever"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 26 16:19:47 UTC 2012

No "bamboozle" or "discombobulate"?

Some would opt for "tranquillity" or "catamaran," both of which are more
attractive than "diphthong," no matter how pronounced. Then there's
"boobalicious."

Besides, the notion that the best word ever has to be in English is rife
with supremacist assumptions.

JL