GoogleBooks "features"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 5 23:44:10 UTC 2012

At 10/5/2012 04:37 PM, Benjamin Barrett wrote:
>Did you report it? There's a link at the bottom of every result
>page. I try to report every time I have a problem.

No.  (1) I forgot there was such a link.  (2) I have reported
problems before, once or twice, but of course there is no feedback of
any kind, not even asking for more information, so one gets
discouraged.  (3) I'd send a message, if they could read, if I could
write (badly paraphrasing "Pogo").

But I will do so for this -- if it's repeatable tomorrow.

Joel