"Tebow time"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Oct 9 16:13:36 UTC 2012

At 10/9/2012 11:45 AM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
>Maybe it *is* time for them to pray.
>
>JL

I wondered also.  But the article quotes SNL's Seth Meyers as saying
"Is there anything more exciting than Joe Biden thinking it's up to
him to get the lead back? It's Tebow time!"  I don't get especially
excited by prayer.

But why isn't it "(Eli) Manning time", considering his 4th-quarter
successes in 2011, and a better ultimate outcome?

Joel