How is pho really pronounced?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 00:12:06 UTC 2012

the data on "pho" got scrambled so I put it in a screenr talking file.It illustrates how to use truespel for data reduction.These data are available to folks who want to do phonetic analysis of US English.
http://screenr.com/s8y8

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk