FW: 'Hot seat" definition is wrong (Monday's Rachel Maddow Show)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 19 11:55:37 UTC 2012

I would add that "hot seat" has been associated with discomfort and
questioning for over 50 years.

"Office of War Information, which was hauled over the coals a couple of
weeks back for allegedly favoring the networks, was back, on the *hot
seat* again
this week"

The Billboard
April 3, 1943