Romnesia -- and tricke-down government.

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 20 23:35:11 UTC 2012

I think Romney said in the last debate, "trickle-down government doesn't work".  That's the first I've heard that phrase.  It was always trickle down economics in which the rich are made richer and they create jobs so the poor become richer.  Unless of course they put their money in the Caymans or Swiss bank accounts like Romney did.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk