"Slacks"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 18:13:58 UTC 2012

That horse might have left the barn, I'm afraid... likely pantless.

Can we ask someone under 50 to weigh in? I don't qualify, as a
non-native (on some things I do, but this would not be one of them),
but, FWIW, I have no problem with slacks, even though it's not something
I would volunteer in an expression.

     VS-)