Obama's characterization in Rolling Stone (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 02:07:00 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC
<Bill.Mullins at us.army.mil> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that's a quote from the movie "The Exorcist" (and maybe
> the novel, as well, but the movie would be the quote vector.)

Then, it all makes sense. I was watching a comedy and I was supposed
to get the reference to "The E" and laugh. Instead, I missed it and
was only mildly surprised.
--
-Wilson
-----