two postings with some ADS-L history

Sun Oct 28 14:45:04 UTC 2012

Arnold: Thanks for your excellent posts about repropriate. Your effort
to give proper credit is appreciated. I believe that the image of a
stew was introduced into the discussion by LH before I used the term.
My comment containing the word stew was referencing his metaphor. Here
is the message from LH: