"partisan cooperation"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Oct 28 16:29:35 UTC 2012

 From an AP dispatch, on Yahoo News.

>Romney calls for cooperation in Florida
>By STEVE PEOPLES | Associated Press – 15 hrs ago
>
>PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) ­ With the election 10 days
>away, Mitt Romney is calling for more partisan
>cooperation in Washington as he rallies supporters in Florida.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-calls-cooperation-florida-174721958--election.html

I suppose that means that the Republican
partisans will caucus amongst themselves to
determine their next steps in undermining the Obama presidency.

(Admittedly, given the next two paragraphs,
merely a blunder by the Peoples, Steve.)

Joel