Anecdote: Meeting someone in hell [Was: You shall either die upon the gallows or of a social disease]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Oct 29 15:28:08 UTC 2012

The source I had is exactly the same "Description of Kingston" that
Garson found for 1815.  Why I have the date as 1846, not only in my
message but in my monograph, is a mystery.  (Perhaps I was using a
reprint, and didn't pick up the original date.)  It is now corrected.

Thanks, Garson.  I should hire you as my proofreader.
Joel