"gay" redux

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Oct 29 22:39:17 UTC 2012

Not merely the author of the title.

While doing real work, "The Gay Falcon" was on TV in the
background.  I heard The Falcon say "Call me gay -- it saves time" to
a shady-sounding but stylish-looking blonde.  (About 25 minutes
in.)  So he was admitting "it".  Was he declining a heterosexual invitation?

Unfortunately, my ear was not premonitorily tuned to the
conversation, so I cannot tell you what the previous context was; and
the scene changed shortly afterwards.

FWIW.
Joel