another F-word

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 30 12:21:26 UTC 2012

The trailer for a new movie, _Silver Lining Playbook_, includes the
following scene, which is clearly intended to be hilarious:

Two guys and a girl.  Guy One to Guy Two:

"She's my friend. With an F. A capital F. For friend."

Have we, as a civilization, reached the point where merely alluding to the
letter F in a coed situation can drive us to reckless and impure thoughts?

Obviously.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Do not allude to that letter.

JL