Antedating of "French Fries"

sclements at NEO.RR.COM sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Sun Sep 2 19:56:11 UTC 2012

Fred(and anyone else who can help),

I can't access any of your three finds.  I access GenealogyBank through the Mid-Continent Public Library.

What am I doing wrong?  Or, alternatively, what's wrong with my access to the database that allows you to find these while I can't.

Sam Clements