THE Reverend Wright

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 3 06:34:43 UTC 2012

I did a double take when I saw the first mention of "the Reverend
Wright" in an Ed Klein hit piece at FoxNews.com. I thought, oh, it's
just bad editing, a type sneaked through... But then I saw the second
one... I guess, he really means it:

> an attack on Romney’s religious beliefs might encourage the
> Republicans to reciprocate by reopening the whole tangled issue of
> Obama and the Reverend Wright.
> During an interview I conducted with the Reverend Wright for my book
> "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House," I asked the pastor if
> he had converted Obama from Islam to Christianity. “That’s hard to
> say,” Wright replied.

I suspect, Klein was thinking of the Reverend Wrong when he wrote the piece.

VS-)