Obama's sidiolect put down by a white yet again

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 4 19:45:16 UTC 2012

I was thinking of No. 2.

No. 4 is true in theory, but in fact, while A's *could* look to PFs to
learn how Ks sound, they don't actually think to do so.
I think No. 5 would be the most entertaining and ominous permutation.

JL