emacity

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 12:21:43 UTC 2012

It could catch on now that it's been featured. And thre certainly is a
niche for it.

"Bloviate" is not in HDAS because the only cites I had were from
dictionaries (notably Barrere & Leland, 1889).

Not long after Vol 1 appeared, William Safire (I believe) resurrected the
word from somwhere and it is now part of the political core vocab.

JL