Additional Information on "The Whole Six Yards"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 8 16:32:46 UTC 2012

I was going to attach my response to the message that contained the
quote that might make the connection a bit more clear:

"As we have been gone for a few days and failed to get all the news for
this issue we will give you the whole six yards in our next."
(From SG's post a bit earlier)

     VS-)