crazy, n.

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Sep 8 18:29:27 UTC 2012

It would be hard for me, but the extension from "Of persons" to "Of
actions (also colloq. of things)" does exist in the OED for "insane,
adj. (and n.)" (sense 2), although its (current) quotations (1842,
1869) are both adjectival.

I suppose those who can refer to "The other" can also say "the crazy".

Joel