(Canadian) shit-disturbers

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 21 15:42:12 UTC 2012

In hockey discussions, the general bowldlerization of this is "shift
disturber". And, of course, google shows plenty of hits, mostly from
Canada. At least on the first page, the context is, indeed, hockey, and
for non-hockey hits, where I can identify a geographical locale, it's
Canada (e.g., an edgy Toronto ad agency).