"it won't go noticed" (syntactic blend?)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Fri Sep 21 20:39:17 UTC 2012

At 9/21/2012 01:12 PM, Dan Goncharoff wrote:
>Joel, why are you sure that's not what he meant? Were you listening to the
>broadcast and heard it in context?

No, I didn't hear the broadcast; you might ask LH.  I simply assumed
that nothing goes unnoticed in commentary on (I assume) professional
football, and therefore it must have been a Sprachfehler.

P.S.:  I mangled my last sentence.  It should say "And it's
impossible for me also, although with some imagination, I can
misunderstand it."  (Larry had written "though easily understood".)

Joel