QOTY?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 27 22:09:35 UTC 2012

In "Bad Teacher" the put-upon principal tells Miss Squirrel he'll talk
about something "later."

She says didactically , "'_Later_ we'll all die',/ Said the gator to the
fly!"

The principal says "What?" in that special, intense way reserved for the
irritatingly incomprehensible.

JL