apparently I'm a bigoted hypocrite (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 29 03:20:20 UTC 2012

A variant from '53:

Two college guys are in a restroom, having a leak. When they finish, A
stops to wash his hands. B proceeds to the the door.

A. "At Yale, one is instructed to wash one's hands after one has urinated."

B. "At Harvard, we know better than to piss on our hands."

All things considered, you'd expect that permutations of this joke
would be told everywhere. But, IME, it's a hapax told to me by a
Harvard man.

--
-Wilson
-----