Antedating of "hate someone's guts"

Fri Apr 5 21:21:10 UTC 2013

[ref] 1911 June 3, Seattle Daily Times, Stenographic Report of Today's
Testimony, Quote Page 8, Column 6, Seattle, Washington.(GenealogyBank)
[/ref]

[Begin excerpt]
You further said: "I hope I may never see my mother alive if I ever
gave the ---- a cent. I never had use for him, and I hate his guts."
[End excerpt]

(The dashes above represent a single long dash.)

Garson