"Only When I Laugh!"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 12 16:25:11 UTC 2013

Nifty!

In Jones's recollection, it was a crashed fighter pilot.

Lyons's version is too involved to be optimally black-humorous. Since the
hunter has mauled the bear in a fistfight or the equivalent, he really
does, in theory, have something to laugh about.

The other guys, not so much.

JL